What information do we collect
Personal information you disclose to us
We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us when registering on the website or contacting us. If you decide to directly provide us with, we may receive information about you such as your name, email address, phone number, the contents of the message and/or attachments you may send us, and any other information you may choose to provide.
Information collected automatically
Livingcost.org follows a standard procedure of using log files. We automatically collect certain information when you visit, use, or navigate through the site. This information does not reveal your specific identity (like your name or contact information). However, it may include device and usage information, such as your IP address, browser and device characteristics, operating system, language preferences, referring URLs, device name, country, location, information about how and when you use our site and other technical information. This information is primarily needed to maintain the security and operation of our Services, and for our internal analytics and reporting purposes.
Information collected by 3d parties
We also use a tool called “Google Analytics” to collect information about the use of this site. Google Analytics collects information such as how often users visit this site, what pages they visit when they do so, how much time do they spent on each page, etc. We use the information we get from Google Analytics to improve the site and provide a better user experience. You can find out how Google uses information from sites that use its services: https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites
How do we use your information
- Deliver targeted advertising to you. We may use your information to develop and display content and advertising (and work with third parties who do so) tailored to your interests and/or location and to measure its effectiveness.
- To improve user experience. To find points for improvement, we use data to analyze how users interact with our site.
- To protect our Services. We may use your information as part of our efforts to keep our Services safe and secure (for example, for fraud monitoring and prevention).
- To respond to legal requests and prevent harm. If we receive a subpoena or other legal request, we may need to inspect the data we hold to determine how to respond.
- To manage user accounts. We may use your information to manage your account and keep it in working order.
- To respond to user inquiries/offer support to users. We may use your information to respond to your inquiries and solve any potential issues you might have with the use of our Services.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Cookies set by us are "first-party cookies". Cookies set by parties other than the website owner are "third-party cookies". Third-party cookies enable third party features or functionality to be provided on or through the website (e.g. like advertising, interactive content, and analytics). The parties that set these third party cookies can recognize your computer both when it visits the website in question and also when it visits certain other websites.
We use first and third-party cookies for several reasons. Some cookies required for technical reasons, other cookies also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our Online Properties. Third parties serve cookies through our Websites for advertising, analytics, and other purposes.